Greek Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup Salamoura
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup lemon juice)
- 2 tsp dried oregano preferably Greek, or 1/2 cup chopped fresh
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 8 lamb chops
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- Using a meat cleaver pound the lamb chops on both sides to tenderize.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Arrange lamb chops in a large baking dish or on a large plate, and with a basting brush, brush the Salamoura all over the lamb, rubbing it into the meat. Then cover both sides of the lamb chops with the remaining dry ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a cast iron pan over high heat until just starting to smoke. Fry lamb for 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness until done to your liking. (Usually, at 3 minutes per side they are medium, and at 4 minutes they are medium-well.) Remove and Squeeze Lemon on Lamb chops and add a little more Salamoura to your liking for more flavor.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup Salamoura
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs dried greek oregano
- 1 cup olive oil
- 6 medium Red potatoes
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 Tbs Granulated Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Split the Chicken in Half with a sharp chef Knife and place in a baking casserole.
- Generously season the chicken with salt and pepper, Garlic and half of the oregano. Then with a basting Brush season it with the Salamoura.
- 1-1/2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1/4 cup Salamoura
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground Pepper
- Wooden Skewers
- Layer the cubed pork on the wooden skewers ( around) 5-6 pieces each.
- Season Meat first with Salt, Pepper, Oregano. Then season With Salamoura and let rest for 15 minutes to be absorbed.
- Cook on a grill or a Cast Iron Pan for 3 to 4 minutes each side. Remove and plate and add more Salamoura and a squeeze of Lemon and Serve.
Spicy Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
- 3 pounds pork roast
- ¼ cup Two Greek Brothers Honeymustard
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tbs Smokey Cayenne Pepper
- Marinate the pork with all ingredients and let it sit for 30 mins why the oven is preheating at 350 degrees
- Sear the pork in a cast iron skillet until all sides are brown. Then add a little more of the marinade and place skillet in the oven for about 45 mins until it reaches a core temp. Of 145 degrees. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing a serving.